Friday, March 7, 2008

Product Launch Formula 2.0 Horizontal Helix Launch Method Full Length Video Case Study Coming Soon!

Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula 2.0... Everyone's anticipating the launch. Bet you can't wait for it too huh?

Well, the wait's going to be worth it... Don't believe me?

See it for yourself... Jeff Walker 's going to give you a ton of great free stuff during the pre-launch of Product Launch Formula 2.0.

In fact, watch out for a new FULL-LENGTH Case Study that reveals the Horizontal Helix launch method in all its glory tomorrow (7 March!)

If you are not already subscribed to Jeff's prelaunch list, do it now... because you won't want to miss out on all the free video case studies and the live demonstration of how Jeff's going to pull off one of the biggest launches this year...

Watch out guys... This will be one of the best lessons on product launches to date!

1 comment:

Rodger Bailey said...

I'm quite interested in Jeff Walker's new version of Product Launch Formula (opus 2). I have just decided to take a technology I developed in 1980 (which I have used as my basic consulting tool for 28 years now), and develop a series of information/advice products and services over the internet.

I was originally turned off by the idea of a "product launch" until I watched the videos and started to understand it was a marketing concept of pulling together marketing resources and making the marketing process event driven.

I'm starting to explore this approach at a new blog I put up for this purpose at http://lablog.mykernels.com

Come by and read what I have to say about it. Leave me your comments.